Pathfinder Tours prides itself as one of the nation’s leading names in UK rail travel by special train. We organise up to 40 day excursions every year, as well as a number of weekend trips, travelling to many interesting destinations and events. Some customers just love to travel in our comfortable carriages; others have a real passion for the locomotives, steam or diesel. Many travel with us time and time again - we’d love to welcome you on board too!
Why choose Pathfinder Tours for your next day out?
- A full day out to destinations and events throughout the UK in traditional comfort and style
- A warm, friendly welcome from our stewards, looking after you throughout your day
- Reserved table seating for everyone with great views guaranteed
- See the UK from a different angle, with no driving, no motorways, no hassle
- First Class Plus and Premier Dining options for that special celebration or just to treat yourself
- Separate specialist rail tours available to share our passion for trains and classic routes
We hope that you enjoy browsing this website and look forward to welcoming you aboard one of our many excursions in the near future.
Please have a look at our videos which will give you a flavour of the different types of excursions that we offer:
~ Four day rail-cruises to Scotland;
~ Steam hauled day excursions; and
~ Diesel hauled day excursions.
We hope you enjoy watching them.
Videos produced by Mark Davies of SeeLearn.